I’ve written here before about how I try to read books that are seasonal to keep my self anchored. I tend to be at least half a season behind, so presently I am somewhere around the end of summer. The weather isn’t cooperating either. It’s been in the seventies and low eighties, and the trees are hanging on to their leaves. Yet, Halloween is only a few weeks away.
This is your chance fellow writers. I need a mystery book with a fall setting to read. Do you have one? Brag on!
- Getting In the Mood by Christine Duncan
- To Talk or not To Talk
- Jumpstart by Christine Duncan
- Finding your Genre
- Priorities by Christine Duncan
- My October Read
- A Hazard of Writing by Christine Duncan
- The Shed
- The Importance of Titles by Christine Duncan
- Writing as a Not So Solitary Job by Christine Duncan