I recently have noticed that my google searches are turning up very limited results. It will say 640,000 results, but what I am seeing is somewhere around 5. And all of those 5 are ads of some sort.
I have tried to block the ads. I have tried the settings on Google to see if I am limiting it some other way. Yet, it continues.
I thought it was just because I have the Alexa app on my phone. Somehow it was limiting Google, I thought. But it is happening on my desktop also.
I am guessing I need to use another browser, or another search engine. If someone else has had this problem and solved it, please let me know.
- Two heads etc….
- Happy Father’s Day by Christine Duncan
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan