As I was trying to decide what to write tonight, I googled writing when you have nothing to say. I got 3,750,000 (no joke!) results.
No doubt they were all blog writers.
The gist of the ones that I bothered to read were just to sit down and write and that seems about right. We writers want to make writing into something magical. We want to tell people how hard it is.
It’s not either of those things. No one is telling writers they have to write. Writers write because they want to. When they don’t write, the world doesn’t end.
Can anybody write? Probably. The thing is, most give up. Don’t be like them.
- Two heads etc….
- Happy Father’s Day by Christine Duncan
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan