I am still weighing this word of the year thing. Changes are coming. My publisher is about to reissue my first two books in the Kaye Berreano mystery series and I am stoked. Finding a word to encompass the whole year as a journey is…harder than it has ever been for me.
I’m thinking journey sounds good but maybe doesn’t really do it all. Believe is good. But tends to make me think of The Polar Express. I’m still working on this.
To change the subject, I am looking to find participants for an on-line critique group. I write mystery and would love to find others who are working on something and want feedback. Message me please if you are interested.
- Cussing by Christine Duncan
- Technology by Christine Duncan
- Anything but work.
- Happy Superbowl Sunday by Christine Duncan
- Don’t Do It For The Day Job
- Throwing the Book at the Wall by Christine Duncan
- Art, in all it’s forms
- Inspiration by Christine Duncan
- Poor Starving Artist doesn’t mean Good Art