We’re at that time of year again when all I really want to do is sit in a cozy spot in my own living room and read. I want a seasonal book that will help me feel like doing the Thanksgiving prep I should be doing. Or one that will make me feel like Christmas is really coming.
If you are the author of a seasonal book, please comment with the title and your name. I want to read!
- Cussing by Christine Duncan
- Technology by Christine Duncan
- Anything but work.
- Happy Superbowl Sunday by Christine Duncan
- Don’t Do It For The Day Job
- Throwing the Book at the Wall by Christine Duncan
- Art, in all it’s forms
- Inspiration by Christine Duncan
- Poor Starving Artist doesn’t mean Good Art