We’re at that time of year again when all I really want to do is sit in a cozy spot in my own living room and read. I want a seasonal book that will help me feel like doing the Thanksgiving prep I should be doing. Or one that will make me feel like Christmas is really coming.
If you are the author of a seasonal book, please comment with the title and your name. I want to read!
- Happy Father’s Day by Christine Duncan
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- I Don’t Know Her Name