We’re at that time of year again when all I really want to do is sit in a cozy spot in my own living room and read. I want a seasonal book that will help me feel like doing the Thanksgiving prep I should be doing. Or one that will make me feel like Christmas is really coming.
If you are the author of a seasonal book, please comment with the title and your name. I want to read!
- Writing Can Interfere with Reading by Christine Duncan
- Food, Glorious Food
- Seasonal Reads Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Clearing Away The Rubbish.
- Another Shooting by Christine Duncan
- It’s NaNoWriMo again!
- Happy Halloween by Christine Duncan
- You Need Your Library
- Female Characters by Christine Duncan
- Anger and Female Characters