We made a rule when we started this blog that all posts would be writing related. And with few exceptions, we have kept to the rule.
But sometimes it is harder than others. Today my mind is in Florida with family and friends and writing is just not cutting it. A few have checked in on Facebook; but it is Sunday evening and there are a couple I have yet to hear from. I’m sure they are fine…just without electricity or something but still…
So, with apologies for the non-writing post, I am going back to Facebook.
- Food, Glorious Food
- Seasonal Reads Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Clearing Away The Rubbish.
- Another Shooting by Christine Duncan
- It’s NaNoWriMo again!
- Happy Halloween by Christine Duncan
- You Need Your Library
- Female Characters by Christine Duncan
- Anger and Female Characters
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan