I’m currently half way through Lisa Gardner’s book, Right Behind You. I think I know where it’s going but I’m still hanging on to see if I’m right. Sometimes, you know who done it well before the book ends and you’re bored. But the best books keep you there hoping. This is one of those.
But along with enjoying the book, I’m doing that writer game. I’m playing how did she do that. I go back to earlier sections to see how she set something up. I slow down to figure out if I would write this part this way. In some books, I do this because I hate the book and want to fix it. On this book, I’m doing it to learn.
But what a joy to have a good book to read.
- Cussing by Christine Duncan
- Technology by Christine Duncan
- Anything but work.
- Happy Superbowl Sunday by Christine Duncan
- Don’t Do It For The Day Job
- Throwing the Book at the Wall by Christine Duncan
- Art, in all it’s forms
- Inspiration by Christine Duncan
- Poor Starving Artist doesn’t mean Good Art