I knew exactly what Michelle meant when she wrote the post, “My Friend.” I tend to read mystery series and I am devastated when a writer discontinues writing one that I love.
Right now, I am mourning the loss of Margaret Maron’s two series, both the Sigrid Harold, and the Deborah Knott series. I have read and enjoyed every single one and will miss having more to look forward to.
I think that is the highest compliment anyone can pay a writer
- Two heads etc….
- Happy Father’s Day by Christine Duncan
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan