I knew exactly what Michelle meant when she wrote the post, “My Friend.” I tend to read mystery series and I am devastated when a writer discontinues writing one that I love.
Right now, I am mourning the loss of Margaret Maron’s two series, both the Sigrid Harold, and the Deborah Knott series. I have read and enjoyed every single one and will miss having more to look forward to.
I think that is the highest compliment anyone can pay a writer
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan
- Writing by Christine Duncan