It’s the weekend where we put the clocks ahead and that means…April 15th is not that far behind. So do you forget what money you’ve earned writing? What about keeping receipts for the money you’ve spent on writing. You know you spent some but really, how much?
Do yourself a favor and get a checking account just for your writing. Get a free one at your local credit union. Put every bit of money you earned from writing into it, yes, even the money you get for the books you sold at the back at that talk you did. Make sure you pay for your office supplies, and other expenses, (you drove to that talk, didn’t you?) from that account. Tax day will be that much easier.
- Yet Another Reason Not to Use Slang by Christine Duncan
- What Books Can Teach Us
- Recognizing a Writer’s Work by Christine Duncan
- Tax Day is Coming, Authors by Christine Duncan
- Rules for My Short Story
- Money and Writing by Christine Duncan
- Last Words
- Instagram Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Procrastination and Obsession