It’s the weekend where we put the clocks ahead and that means…April 15th is not that far behind. So do you forget what money you’ve earned writing? What about keeping receipts for the money you’ve spent on writing. You know you spent some but really, how much?
Do yourself a favor and get a checking account just for your writing. Get a free one at your local credit union. Put every bit of money you earned from writing into it, yes, even the money you get for the books you sold at the back at that talk you did. Make sure you pay for your office supplies, and other expenses, (you drove to that talk, didn’t you?) from that account. Tax day will be that much easier.
- Food, Glorious Food
- Seasonal Reads Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Clearing Away The Rubbish.
- Another Shooting by Christine Duncan
- It’s NaNoWriMo again!
- Happy Halloween by Christine Duncan
- You Need Your Library
- Female Characters by Christine Duncan
- Anger and Female Characters
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan