My son and his family are visiting from San Diego. We had eleven inches of snow the other day, along with some arctic cold. So after a long warm fall, I am finally getting in the Christmas spirit. We went Christmas shopping this weekend then turned on some holiday music and wrapped presents. Tonight I’ll be reading Slay Bells by Annette Mahon before I turn out the light.
The house is warm,, the Christmas tree is decorated and its lights are beautiful.
Wishing you and yours a good season too.
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan