My son and his family are visiting from San Diego. We had eleven inches of snow the other day, along with some arctic cold. So after a long warm fall, I am finally getting in the Christmas spirit. We went Christmas shopping this weekend then turned on some holiday music and wrapped presents. Tonight I’ll be reading Slay Bells by Annette Mahon before I turn out the light.
The house is warm,, the Christmas tree is decorated and its lights are beautiful.
Wishing you and yours a good season too.
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- I Don’t Know Her Name
- Happy Mothers Day by Christine Duncan