Every year, I think I will spend the days of November remembering what I am thankful for. And every year I am too busy. And besides, it’s such a cliche to talk about being thankful for husband and family and home and life.
And yet I am so thankful. As I go about the preparations for this holiday, I can’t help but look at all that I have and breathe a short prayer of thanks. And I hope that you too are feeling that blessed, that happy.
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- I Don’t Know Her Name
- Happy Mothers Day by Christine Duncan