Every year, I think I will spend the days of November remembering what I am thankful for. And every year I am too busy. And besides, it’s such a cliche to talk about being thankful for husband and family and home and life.
And yet I am so thankful. As I go about the preparations for this holiday, I can’t help but look at all that I have and breathe a short prayer of thanks. And I hope that you too are feeling that blessed, that happy.
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan