I have always had a website off my own away from this blog. In the beginning, I would actively update the website, whenever the season changed or just whenever I found a theme I liked better. Then,as time passed, I only updated when I had a new book. Each book would have its own page, there was a bio page, and sometimes a seasonal page or a contest page. Now, I don’t even want to tell you how long it’s been since I last updated the website.
If you are personally selling your books, I think maintaining your own site is important. But I don’t do that. Some publishers used to require that you maintain a website. It made sense in my preblogging days. Now I’m wondering. How important is a website apart from a blog?
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan
- Writing by Christine Duncan