I have a manuscript out to a publisher and I am thinking about inquiring about it. The thing is, I don’t want to jinx it. So how long do you leave something with someone before you ask?
I used to not worry about such things. I would just ask when I felt ready to ask. But a previous publisher cured me of that by getting very upset with my question. I’m sure there is a rule of thumb for this. How long do wait before you inquire about your manuscript?
- Writing Can Interfere with Reading by Christine Duncan
- Food, Glorious Food
- Seasonal Reads Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Clearing Away The Rubbish.
- Another Shooting by Christine Duncan
- It’s NaNoWriMo again!
- Happy Halloween by Christine Duncan
- You Need Your Library
- Female Characters by Christine Duncan
- Anger and Female Characters