I want to take a minute to remind everyone that October is domestic violence awareness month. Please, if you have some spare money, consider donating to your local shelter. Or if you can, donate gently used clothing items, or used cell phones. Your kindness makes a difference in a victim’s life.
For more ideas on how you can help, see the National Network to End Domestic Violence’s website. And God bless you.
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan