I wasn’t going to write this week. I even found an old post of Karen Fainges’ that seemed to be on topic for both writing and Christmas and yet was not yet pubbed and tried to post it last night.
It didn’t work.
There has been a death in my family and although I knew it was coming, I can’t say I was prepared. Still even writing this little bit helps me think about the normal.
There are a lot of things in life we can’t control. Sometimes, it’s best to do what we can control.
- Merry Christmas by Christine Duncan
- Practical Tips
- Critique Anyone? By Christine Duncan
- Don’t Write for Free, People! by Christine Duncan
- The Lightness of Character
- Writing as a Solitary Pursuit by Christine Duncan
- A Holiday
- Writing Can Interfere with Reading by Christine Duncan
- Food, Glorious Food