I woke up this morning with a story in my head. A full fledged short story. That never happens. But I had laundry and grocery shopping to do, bills to get paid. I needed to figure out how to get Quickbooks on my tablet, get dinner started and drop some clothes off that had been left at my house and yeah, I never got the thing written down. Now here it is night, and I know I’m not going to get it done after this. The list of chores is not yet complete.
I’m hoping I’ll get it at least sketched out on a pad of paper next to my bed tonight. Cross your fingers for me. Because I’m tired already.
- Cussing by Christine Duncan
- Technology by Christine Duncan
- Anything but work.
- Happy Superbowl Sunday by Christine Duncan
- Don’t Do It For The Day Job
- Throwing the Book at the Wall by Christine Duncan
- Art, in all it’s forms
- Inspiration by Christine Duncan
- Poor Starving Artist doesn’t mean Good Art