I woke up this morning with a story in my head. A full fledged short story. That never happens. But I had laundry and grocery shopping to do, bills to get paid. I needed to figure out how to get Quickbooks on my tablet, get dinner started and drop some clothes off that had been left at my house and yeah, I never got the thing written down. Now here it is night, and I know I’m not going to get it done after this. The list of chores is not yet complete.
I’m hoping I’ll get it at least sketched out on a pad of paper next to my bed tonight. Cross your fingers for me. Because I’m tired already.
- Food, Glorious Food
- Seasonal Reads Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Clearing Away The Rubbish.
- Another Shooting by Christine Duncan
- It’s NaNoWriMo again!
- Happy Halloween by Christine Duncan
- You Need Your Library
- Female Characters by Christine Duncan
- Anger and Female Characters
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan