I’ve written here before about how I try to read books that are seasonal to keep my self anchored. I tend to be at least half a season behind, so presently I am somewhere around the end of summer. The weather isn’t cooperating either. It’s been in the seventies and low eighties, and the trees are hanging on to their leaves. Yet, Halloween is only a few weeks away.
This is your chance fellow writers. I need a mystery book with a fall setting to read. Do you have one? Brag on!
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan