I’ve written here before about how I try to read books that are seasonal to keep my self anchored. I tend to be at least half a season behind, so presently I am somewhere around the end of summer. The weather isn’t cooperating either. It’s been in the seventies and low eighties, and the trees are hanging on to their leaves. Yet, Halloween is only a few weeks away.
This is your chance fellow writers. I need a mystery book with a fall setting to read. Do you have one? Brag on!
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- I Don’t Know Her Name
- Happy Mothers Day by Christine Duncan