Have you ever written something, even had it published and then just forgotten it? I have. Today I came across something I wrote several years back and not only did I not remember a word of it, it was as though someone else wrote it just for me today.
It’s odd how that can work. Need a peptalk to get your writing going? Maybe you’ve already written something that will inspire you back to work. Go back through your old manuscripts and see. Sometimes, all you need to get back going is to give yourself a good swift one.
- Merry Christmas by Christine Duncan
- Practical Tips
- Critique Anyone? By Christine Duncan
- Don’t Write for Free, People! by Christine Duncan
- The Lightness of Character
- Writing as a Solitary Pursuit by Christine Duncan
- A Holiday
- Writing Can Interfere with Reading by Christine Duncan
- Food, Glorious Food