I did a lot of things this weekend. I mowed the lawn. Applied weed and feed. Babysat. Grocery shopped. Did laundry. Cooked and cleaned. Rearranged the furniture. Put a bunch of photos up on the wall. Ran 6.2 miles today, and 4 yesterday. What I didn’t do was write.
And somehow or another, that seems to be the thing that stands out about the weekend. Sigh. You’d think that would teach me.
- Food, Glorious Food
- Seasonal Reads Anyone? by Christine Duncan
- Clearing Away The Rubbish.
- Another Shooting by Christine Duncan
- It’s NaNoWriMo again!
- Happy Halloween by Christine Duncan
- You Need Your Library
- Female Characters by Christine Duncan
- Anger and Female Characters
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan