I did a lot of things this weekend. I mowed the lawn. Applied weed and feed. Babysat. Grocery shopped. Did laundry. Cooked and cleaned. Rearranged the furniture. Put a bunch of photos up on the wall. Ran 6.2 miles today, and 4 yesterday. What I didn’t do was write.
And somehow or another, that seems to be the thing that stands out about the weekend. Sigh. You’d think that would teach me.
- Cussing by Christine Duncan
- Technology by Christine Duncan
- Anything but work.
- Happy Superbowl Sunday by Christine Duncan
- Don’t Do It For The Day Job
- Throwing the Book at the Wall by Christine Duncan
- Art, in all it’s forms
- Inspiration by Christine Duncan
- Poor Starving Artist doesn’t mean Good Art