I just read Michelle’s post, mainly because my husband just got our other home computer back up and running. It’s old and crochety and kept coming back up with no keyboard or mouse. Luckily I married a man who knows how to reformat among other things.
Michelle mentions the fact that she has felt guilty withholding the villain from her characters. She has known for a while. And I am so jealous. I usually find out these things when I force myself to–somewhere around the end. By that, I figure it out just when the hero(ine) does. Sometimes this makes for some stress.
Sigh. There are many ways to write. Some of us are just more organized. Wish I were.
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan
- Writing by Christine Duncan