I wish I could tell you I figured this out. I’m still bouncing back and forth on this word for the year deal.
I’m thinking now: Leap. As in leap in, leap for joy, Leap of Faith.
I was also thinking: attitude. Everything is attitude, right? This one might work.
But I was also thinking dance. As in I’m learning to dance in the rain.
Or how about step as in one step at a time?
The problem with having only one word for the year is that it has to cover everything, good times and bad. It has to help you make the bad times good.
That leaves me back with attitude, doesn’t it? I gotta think about this.
- Merry Christmas by Christine Duncan
- Practical Tips
- Critique Anyone? By Christine Duncan
- Don’t Write for Free, People! by Christine Duncan
- The Lightness of Character
- Writing as a Solitary Pursuit by Christine Duncan
- A Holiday
- Writing Can Interfere with Reading by Christine Duncan
- Food, Glorious Food