I wish I could tell you I figured this out. I’m still bouncing back and forth on this word for the year deal.
I’m thinking now: Leap. As in leap in, leap for joy, Leap of Faith.
I was also thinking: attitude. Everything is attitude, right? This one might work.
But I was also thinking dance. As in I’m learning to dance in the rain.
Or how about step as in one step at a time?
The problem with having only one word for the year is that it has to cover everything, good times and bad. It has to help you make the bad times good.
That leaves me back with attitude, doesn’t it? I gotta think about this.
- Two heads etc….
- Happy Father’s Day by Christine Duncan
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan