I have had this blog planned all week–it has to do with the practical side of writing as a business. And how to organize yourself so you will be accepted by the IRS as such.
However, I keep getting distracted by the weather report. Although I am not anywhere near the East coast, I have a lot of family who live there.
I have a feeling I’m not alone. Big events like this tend to trivialize everything else.
So, next week’s blog, the accounting side of your writing. Until then, stay safe everyone.
- Two heads etc….
- Happy Father’s Day by Christine Duncan
- Getting Words On The Page
- Eavesdropping by Christine Duncan
- It’s Not Being Nosy If You’re A Writer
- Author Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan
- Interesting Times
- Happy Memorial Day Everyone by Christine Duncan
- The Path
- Writing Quote of the Week by Christine Duncan