I have had this blog planned all week–it has to do with the practical side of writing as a business. And how to organize yourself so you will be accepted by the IRS as such.
However, I keep getting distracted by the weather report. Although I am not anywhere near the East coast, I have a lot of family who live there.
I have a feeling I’m not alone. Big events like this tend to trivialize everything else.
So, next week’s blog, the accounting side of your writing. Until then, stay safe everyone.
- Merry Christmas by Christine Duncan
- Practical Tips
- Critique Anyone? By Christine Duncan
- Don’t Write for Free, People! by Christine Duncan
- The Lightness of Character
- Writing as a Solitary Pursuit by Christine Duncan
- A Holiday
- Writing Can Interfere with Reading by Christine Duncan
- Food, Glorious Food