I have a theory that on summer holidays, the traffic on the internet is light. I might be wrong, but I figure most of you have some barbecue to go to or some parade or you’re out catching one last hike or swim before you settle down for the long winter. You’re not on your laptop, or computer or phone reading this.
If I’m right, the stats will tell me. If I’m wrong, YOU tell me.
But you have to live to write, right? Otherwise, what do you write about?
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan
- Writing by Christine Duncan