Lately time has been getting away from me again. I am looking for work, working a forty hour week for one company while doing my husband’s books on the side, serving once every other week on a city board and trying to write. Guess what doesn’t get done?
I literally just turned down two writing opportunities–one to sell books, the other to join a critique group. (Yes I know I said I wanted this. That was before I tried to fit it in.)
I feel guilty even writing this, since I know Michelle, my blogmate is even busier than me. She’s moving! And she’s writing still.
So I guess I have a question for all of you out there. How do you do it? How do you fit all of it in?
I already eat breakfast standing up as I make my sandwich for lunch at work. I pray during my run, and try to fit in books on tape during the times I clean my house.
How can I do it? How do you do it?
All serious suggestions considered.
- Another Writing Opportunity by Christine Duncan
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan