I seem to be on a roll blogging about blogging but I can’t help myself. This week I came across one of my posts from Rule of Three– this blog on someone else’s blog. Now they did attribute the post to me. It also had a link to this blog–so I suppose it should feel like a good thing since it’s another link out there. I’m left wondering why it doesn’t.
I guest blog on other folk’s blogs and we have guest bloggers here. It shouldn’t feel any different. Of course, before any of that stuff, we exchange emails with the other writer. We see what their blogs are about, see if we’re a fit with them. We do some promo. But really I’m not sure why this feels different. Have any of you had this happen? How did you react? Am I being wierd about this? I really want to know.
- Not Quite So Much Porridge Please
- Ever Wanted to Write for TV? by Christine Duncan
- Dreaded Synopsis
- A Contest for the Minimalist Writer by Christine Duncan
- It Changes on the Page
- Are There Fewer Opportunities for Writers Now? by Christine Duncan
- The Moment of Love
- A Seasonal Book by Christine Duncan
- Writing by Christine Duncan